Adetiq Renews ISO 9001:2015 Certification for 2020/21

Adetiq Renews ISO 9001:2015 Certification for 2020/21

Adetiq Renews ISO 9001:2015 Certification for 2020/21 April 27, 2020 An independent annual audit of the ISO 9001:2015 standard was conducted by an accredited certification institute SN Registrars, and demonstrates Adetiq’s continued commitment to maintaining quality...
Adetiq’s Coronavirus Pandemic Response

Adetiq’s Coronavirus Pandemic Response

Adetiq's Coronavirus Pandemic Response April 27, 2020 Following the Governments announcement, we would like to confirm that we have entered a new phase in our business operations where we have around 10% of our workforce in the office with the other 90% of our staff...
Adetiq Maintained Cyber Essentials Certification

Adetiq Maintained Cyber Essentials Certification

Adetiq Maintain Cyber Essentials Certification December 14, 2020 Adetiq have just passed their annual re-certification of Cyber Essentials for the sixth year running. The certification helps to guard against cyber threats and demonstrates a commitment to cyber...
World’s Biggest Coffee Morning

World’s Biggest Coffee Morning

World's Biggest Coffee Morning October 15, 2019 Adetiq HQ took part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday 27 September 2019 as part of a nation-wide effort to help bring awareness and support to MacMillan Cancer Support.   MacMillan Cancer Support has been...
Bring Your Dog to Work Day

Bring Your Dog to Work Day

Bring Your Dog to Work Day June 26, 2019 On Friday 21st June Adetiq took part in national ‘Bring Your Dog To Work Day’ to bring some doggie goodness in the office.What is Bring Your Dog to Work Day?The day does exactly what it says on the tin – you bring your...
Adetiq achieves UK Government G-Cloud 11 Certification

Adetiq achieves UK Government G-Cloud 11 Certification

Adetiq achieves UK Government G-Cloud 11 Certification June 24, 2019 This is the third year in succession that Adetiq has been listed as a G-Cloud supplier, this framework allows Adetiq to provide its document and data processing services to public sector customers in...