The processing of large volumes of documents and data associated with specific cases is a major challenge for the legal sector and can be a significant burden on skilled internal resources. Our flexible and innovative approach will help to free up your qualified, internal legal resources whilst getting you the data and insight needed in the most timely, accurate and secure manner.
Your client data and document security is at the heart of our business, we are ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and Cyber Essentials certified, GDPR compliant and ICO Data Protection Act registered.
Please see below how we keep your data secure and accurate throughout its lifecycle within our bespoke systems tailor made for your project.
Our client partnerships are an important aspect of our business. As every job specification is different, every solution is bespoke, and we often work as a complement to our clients’ in-house teams. As our team is based entirely in the UK, we will meet you and your team as often as required in order to fully understand your specific requirements and develop the most suitable, and the most cost-effective, solution to ensure the best of outcomes for your project.
We are committed to delivering a secure and high-quality service, and we are willing to enter SLAs and NDAs to guarantee this.
• That the Adetiq systems are continually tested and patched to ensure system security.
• That the teams at Adetiq receive monthly data security training.
• That internal systems are programmed to provide a full audit trail of all interactions and activities conducted on any project.
• The technologies available to the project teams are innovative and leading edge to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness.
• Automation, RPA, AI, Machine Learning is targeted at process that can be automated leaving our well trained staff to manage the knowledge based tasks within the project.
• That policies regarding internet usage, data handling and project management are adhered to.
• We are compliant with the latest developments in data protection, and ensure we are GDPR compliant and maintain our certifications in ISO27001, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials.
• That Disaster Recovery plans are in place and tested periodically ensuring continuous service delivery.
Data and document security is at the heart of our business, accordingly, we are ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and Cyber Essentials certified, ICO Data Protection Act registered and work to a PCI-DSS standard. On top of that, all work is carried out by our own staff entirely within our own UK offices.
Our systems are designed for security, accuracy and auditability, granular controls down to keystroke level can be put in place and each keystroke is logged throughout the lifecycle of your data. Each project would have set SLAs with KPIs delivered through regular MI reports.
As an expert in highly secure business process outsourcing we can help you with wide-ranging back office processes and administration tasks, which we have divided into three main service areas:
If you have document or data process that is difficult or expensive to manage, or simply takes time that your staff could better utilise, contact us now.