We have been working at the heart of the rail industry for more than ten years, having partnered with TOCs (Train Operating Companies), RDG (Rail Delivery Group) and Travel Management Companies within the rail industry.
Your client data and document security is at the heart of our business, and accordingly, we are ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and Cyber Essentials certified, GDPR compliant, ICO Data Protection Act registered and work to PCI DSS standard.
Please see below how we keep your data secure and accurate throughout its lifecycle within our bespoke systems tailor made for your project.
Since 2007 we have been responsible for processing all of the Refunds for Stations, Warrants and Travel Agents in the UK, together with Compensation Vouchers, Warrants and Manual Credit Card Vouchers. These involve complex data capture and document scanning, alongside numerous ancillary administrative and database tasks.
We have also engaged in projects for insight surveys, customer and employee, providing data, sentiment coding, analytics and reports on surveyed information.
Recognition of the unrivalled standards and expertise we bring to these projects has come through our having been awarded the tender to continue to carry many of these tasks forward from 2018 onwards.
Data and document security is at the heart of our business, accordingly, we are ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and Cyber Essentials certified, ICO Data Protection Act registered and work to a PCI-DSS standard. On top of that, all work is carried out by our own staff entirely within our own UK offices.
Our systems are designed for security, accuracy and auditability, granular controls down to keystroke level can be put in place and each keystroke is logged throughout the lifecycle of your data. Each project would have set SLAs with KPIs delivered through regular MI reports.
• That the Adetiq systems are continually tested and patched to ensure system security.
• That the teams at Adetiq receive monthly data security training.
• That internal systems are programmed to provide a full audit trail of all interactions and activities conducted on any project.
• The technologies available to the project teams are innovative and leading edge to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness.
• Automation, RPA, AI, Machine Learning is targeted at process that can be automated leaving our well trained staff to manage the knowledge based tasks within the project.
• That policies regarding internet usage, data handling and project management are adhered to.
• We are compliant with the latest developments in data protection, and ensure we are GDPR compliant and maintain our certifications in ISO27001, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials.
• That Disaster Recovery plans are in place and tested periodically ensuring continuous service delivery.
Having successfully operated document and data processing services for the train companies over the last decade, we have the core expertise and knowledge of the Rail Industry. Also, we understand the problems you face in processing documents and data with high accuracy, security and short turnaround times.
If you operate within, or work with, the Rail or Transport sector, and require help with your own processing and back office tasks, then contact us to discuss how we can assist with your projects.
As an expert in highly secure business process outsourcing we can help you with wide-ranging back office processes and administration tasks, which we have divided into three main service areas:
If you have document or data process that is difficult or expensive to manage, or simply takes time that your staff could better utilise, contact us now.